At Real World Cleaning Services, we understand the requirements of healthcare cleaning and medical facilities cleaning and work hard to meet those needs. Our staff of fully trained professionals are equipped to handle the medical cleaning needs of your facility.
Real World Cleaning Services prides itself on being chosen as one of the top providers of health care and medical office cleaning because of our commitment to provide our customers the most thorough cleaning they have ever experienced, every time our trained cleaning professionals clean.
Real World Cleaning Services has developed a written exposure control plan to ensure that our staff not only provide a great healthcare and medical cleaning experience to our customers, but also ensuring our staff are not putting themselves in any danger. Our exposure control plan is as follows:
– All employees wear gloves and follow all safety rules. Employees do not allow trash bags to come into contact with their bodies and they do not pack trash into bags with their hands.
– Material Safety Data Sheets describing the chemicals we use in your facility are read by each employee and kept on-site.
– Real World Cleaning Services complies with the Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens Standards.
– Real World Cleaning Services complies with all medical cleaning standards and can help you pass State Board of Health inspections.
– All employees are offered Hepatitis B vaccinations prior to cleaning your facility.
– Real World Cleaning Services uses proven, private label products that meet all labeling requirements.
– Real World Cleaning Services complies with all OSHA rules.
Interested in receiving a quote for your medical facility? Please click our quote request button below.